PO Box 888658Dunwoody , GA , 30356
Phone: (770) 668-040133° 56' 52.0656" N, 84° 19' 54.3792" W
Founded in 1995, the Dunwoody Preservation Trust is a 501(c)(3) organization committed to the preservation of the history and heritage of the Dunwoody community. A volunteer, non-profit organization, the DPT works to educate the community of our city’s rich past and to identify and preserve its historic buildings and cemeteries. The Dunwoody Preservation Trust owns and manages the circa 1906 Cheek-Spruill House, Dunwoody’s signature building that sits majestically at the corner of Mt. Vernon and Chamblee Dunwoody Roads. Our current efforts include the rehabilitation of the Donaldson-Bannister Farm, a public park owned by the city of Dunwoody. In addition, the DPT archives the stories and photographs of Dunwoody’s founders and early residents. Public and private donations, as well as proceeds from our two major fundraisers — Lemonade Days and Apple Cider Days — help to support these efforts.