Summer Camp 2018 – The Dunwoody Nature Center
Not a member? Join today to enjoy discounts on all our camps and classes, plus free admission to our Summer Concert Series and members-only preview to our Butterfly Festival.
2018 Camps: Fast Facts
|Half Day Camp||Full Day Camp|
|For Age 4||For Rising K-5|
|From 9:30 – 1:00||From 9:30 – 3:30|
|Members: $175 (5 days)
Non-members: $210 (5 days)
|Members: $260 (5 days)
Non-members: $295 (5 days)
Early Bird drop off beginning as early as 8:00am $40 per camper per week, available for all campers
Games of Strategy late pick up as late as 6:00pm $60 per camper per week, available for Kdg-5th grade only
* 4 day Camps: half-day $140 members and$165 non-members; full-day $210 members and $240 non-members
- Campers must be fully potty-trained.
- Camps offer age-appropriate, themed activities that appeal to different learning styles.
- Campers enjoy nature discovery, trail walks, arts & crafts, science experiments, games, free play and snack/lunch time.
- Our teachers are adult professional educators, with extensive backgrounds in science, environmental education and art. A staff member trained in CPR and First Aid is on site at all times.
- We emphasize waste reduction and water conservation in every camp. So we recommend reusable containers for food and drink.
- Federal Identification Number (for childcare tax forms): 58-2009823. Confirmations are sent immediately upon registration – please save this for your records.
- Too old to attend camp, but still want to be a part of the best camps in Dunwoody? Learn about becoming a Junior Counselor here.
Be sure to order your camp shirt when you register for camp! The cost is $10; shirts are available in sizes 4T-youth large.