Georgia Aquarium is OPEN!
*The event has already taken place on this date: Wed, 07/08/2020
We take the safety of our guests and our team members very seriously. Upon reopening, we have established time blocks with limited capacity for guest visits, new cleaning and sanitization protocols, and updated processes to ensure the Aquarium is operating in accordance with the advice of the state and federal governments and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We can’t wait to welcome you back to the Aquarium and our great city of Atlanta. Thank you for your incredible support for the past three months.
Here are a few things to expect when you visit the Aquarium:
- Tickets are only available online
- Tickets must be purchased in advance of your visit
- Time blocks for visits
- Temperature scans upon entry
- Masks are strongly encouraged
- You must use the Luckie Street entrance for the parking deck
- The Ivan Allen entrance is not accessible for vehicles or pedestrians
See our reopening page for more information.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
The event has already taken place on this date:
See website for details.