Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at Atlanta Botanical Garden - Atlanta
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sat, 01/16/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Keeping our guests safe during the most wonderful time of the year brings changes to this year’s Garden Lights experience.
- Nightly capacity has been dramatically reduced.
- Masks are required for all guests over 10 years of age, indoors at all times, and outdoors when you’re within six feet of other guests. All Garden staff and volunteers will be wearing masks at all times, and hand sanitation stations are located throughout the Garden.
- Guests are required to follow health guidelines on social distancing, maintaining at least six feet apart at all times. Many pathways will be designated one-way traffic.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance of your visit.
- Tickets are limited to eight (8) per order.
- To limit gathering crowds upon arrival, there are two entrances: General Admission ticket holders enter through the gates by Mershon Hall. Premium and Premium+ ticket holders enter through the Hardin Visitor Center.
- To safely accommodate guests, the Night Light Tickets, Block Tickets and Group Tours are not offered in the 2020-2021 season. No tickets will be sold onsite.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.