Fast Track 5k 2019 at Southeastern Railway Museum
- This is a USATF certified race, Peachtree Road Race pre-qualifier, Run & See Georgia Grand Prix event and is chip timed!
- Runners and walkers of all skill levels, children in strollers and pets on leashes are welcome.
- Free admission to the Museum on the day of the race to those with a race number + 4 family members or friends (train rides require a separate charge).
- Early packet pick-up at Big Peach Running Co, 320 Town Center, Suwanee, GA 30024. Noon to 8:00 pm., Thursday, May 9.
- Packet pick-up day of the race beginning at 6:30 am.
- Food and beverages at the finish line for registered runners.
- T-shirts to all pre-registered runners. Awards will be given to Overall Male and Female, Masters Male and Female and the top 3 male and female finishers in 14 age categories.
- Register at active.com or http://tinyurl.com/ft5k2019
- Fees are $25 through March 31, increasing to $30 on April 1.
This year’s race route will be a repeat Peachtree Road Race certified pre-qualifier route used in 2016. 2016FT5Kraceroute
Downtown detail & Parking information… Race will start in front of Eddie Owens Presents (EOP) at the Red Clay Theater. Finish is on the town green approaching the festival center.