Fall Fun at Uncle Bob's
Ages0-15 months 15 months - 2 years 2-3 years 4-5 years 6-8 years 9-12 years Teenagers All Ages Adults & kids together Adults without kids
- Take a hayride around the farm
- Get lost in our tricky "Corn Maze"
- Have some fun with "Corn Gun" (weekends only)
- Play with our friends in the "Petting Zoo"
- Visit our "Chicken House"
- Enjoy a "Pottery Demonstration"
- Mosey on over to the "Mushroom Education Station"
- Get wild and wacky at the "Worm Factory"
- Take a hike on a nature trail
- Explore our 80' long "Vine Tunnel"
- Hang out in our "Honeybee Barn"
- Check out the "Bat Theater"
- Enjoy "Spinning, Dyeing, and Felting" demonstrations
- Sit and relax for "Story Time"
- Get ready to laugh a little at the "Puppet Show"
- Stroll through our beautiful Vegetable, Herb, Water, and Sun Dial gardens
- Peruse our "Felt Doll & Gourd Display"
- Enjoy a picnic on one of our many tables around the farm
Opening Day: Sept. 24
Closing Day: Nov. 5
Group Opening Day: Sept. 25
Group Closing Day: Nov. 3Hours of Operation:General Public: Fridays & Sundays, 1:00pm-6:00pmSaturdays, 10:00am - 6:00pm(If it is raining please call or refer to our Facebook page
for possible closure information)*Groups: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 1:00pm*Call for group rate, *Reservation is requiredGeneral Admission$17/person (3 years and older)2 years and younger: Free AdmissionFor the comfort and safety of our guests and animalswe ask that you please leave dogs at home.